Pampering Your Princess
These terms and conditions by and between Pampering Your Princess (hereinafter referred to as PYP) and you (hereinafter referred to as “Client”).
WHEREAS, the Client seeks to hire PYP to organize a Pampering Your Princess Party (referred to as “Event”) :
THE PARTIES AGREE AS FOLLOWS
1. Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless PYP for any damage to Client’s property (including, but not limited to, furniture, carpets, clothing, etc.) occurring at the Event.
2. PYP shall not be responsible for inability to provide services due to inclement weather or other acts of God (including, without limitation, fire, hurricane or earthquake, etc.)
3. In the event attorneys’ fees or other costs are incurred to secure performance of any of the obligations herein provided for, to obtain damages for breach thereof, or to obtain any other appropriate relief, whether by way of prosecution or defense, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the losing party reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred herein. Client agrees that all legal matters will be handled in the State Courts of North Carolina, in and for Wake County. Client also agrees that this shall be the exclusive venue for any such action and that Client shall not contest the jurisdiction of the foregoing court.
4. Due to the sensitive nature of the spa robes, PYP requests that all food and drinks be consumed before or after the Event, and that your parents be responsible for keeping kids under control. (No horseplay, rough housing, etc.) There will be a $20 replacement fee for robes damaged under these conditions.
5. In the event the Client is forced to change the date, time, or location of the Event, every effort will be made by PYP to accommodate the changes with a 7 day notification. The Client agrees that in the event of a date change any expenses including but not limited to deposits and fees that are non-refundable and non-transferable are the sole responsibility of the Client. There may also be additional charges above and beyond those set forth. The Client further understands that last minute changes can impact the quality of the event and that PYP is not responsible for these compromises in quality.
6. Photographs taken at Events are the property of PYP and images may or may not be used on PYP website, PYP Facebook page or other promotional materials.
7. PYP does not have the ability to pamper pets and reserves the right to refuse services in the events that pets are present. Please make sure that your pets are secure and away from the party area.